Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 8, 2013

:: Iklan ::

 - Kejayaan bermula dengan impian. So, Let's Dream High! - 

Assalamualaikum, hello there...


Hmm since it's the 1st entry, it would be better for me to do a brief iklan introduction, rite? -yeah sure, you can call it an iklan (advertisement) if you want- Well as you could clearly read, the headtitle is "Let's Dream High".. So high chances are, I would be talking about dreams.(precisely, my dream lah kan.. theehehe). And by saying that, I could possibly relate it to, my current dream..that is..I'm currently chasing after studying-abroad-dream.

Well actually I had been dreaming this as I completed my SPM few years back, which was to study medicine in Ireland. Tetapi, result tak berapa nak straight As, so niat tu terkubur. In fact, I've been off-tracked from medicine! Why?? Because...I took the opportunity to study Accounting in one of IPTAs in Malaysia sahaja. But no regrets, fellas! Everything has it's own hikmah. o yes,i believe in that. So takyah nak touching2 sedih2 ye disini :) And to add to it, I managed to fall myself in love with it. I've even completed my Bachelor of Accounting recently (Alhamdulillah) and now...I'm in the process of chasing after my another-half-dream (study abroad). 

I'm applying for ACCA (a professional papers in Accounting) and the selected countries are United Kingdom & Ireland! And to begin with, the process....MasyaAllah.. they are quite tedious. Sometimes it might be nerve-wrecking, especially if you're bonded with tons of contracts (oh yes, hyperbola disitu haha). In my case, I'm bonded with JPA as well as PTPTN (pinjaman before dapat JPA). Seriously, there are whole lots of things to do..which I would, InsyaAllah, share it with you guys in some other time hopefully by then, i'm still interested to blog lah wahaha.. till then, Assalamualaikum...

~a notebook & sticky notes would be very much helpful :) ~


2 comments:

  1. Hi, im planning to take ACCA also in DBS. How was the class, teacher and overall at DBS? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. DBS is overally good. but during my time, we had few issues with the international student dept. on the admin stuffs for us to settle down in Ireland (opening bank accounts, getting residential status, etc). a bit disappointed. it took us almost a month to settle those thingy. let's just hope they have improve on that!

      the lecturers are very good. well, that's what they claim haha. having the best lecturers in Ireland. honestly yes, some of them are excellent! if u were to evaluate them, well my full-time P1 & P2 class got more than 85% passing rates for last Dec sitting ^^, If u could adapt to some of their thick irish-english accent, then you should be fine :)

      oh. btw, DBS has limited buildings. everyone here knows this, the lecturers are basically fighting to book classes for us. and some classes are quite uncomfortable especially if there are many student in that session. but i think that only applies to degree and full-time ACCA classes . so if u don't mind studying in a cramp class for some of ur subject, u should be fine. :)

      Delete